Call for Interns
Dear Students and Recent Graduates looking for Internship!
Caucasus Policy Analysis Center is pleased to announce internship opportunity in Public Policy and International Relations.
This Internship is an Researcher Assistant position in the Research Department.
Internship Role: Research Assistance
- Helping Researchers with daily tasks,
- Assisting with research,
- Assisting in preparation of publications
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Start date: Negotiable with the candidate
Duration (months): preferably at least 3 months
Hours per day/week: 30
Number of interns needed: 2
Language of instruction: English
- Level of studies: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, in Public Policy, International Relations, Economy or related fields.
- Experience (voluntary and/or work): not obligatory
- Language fluency : Academic fluency in English is required, knowledge on other languages is an advantage
The internship will be UNPAID, but in some cases bonuses may be provided.
How to Apply:
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Updated CV
- Cover letter, stating the topics, which you are interested in.
- Previous research work
An interview will be conducted with the selected candidates.
If you have any other questions or queries please contact email@example.com