Call for Interns
Dear Students and Recent Graduates who are looking for an Internship!
Caucasus Policy Analysis Center (CPAC) is pleased to announce an internship opportunity in Public Policy and International Relations.
This Internship is a Researcher Assistant position in the Research Department.
Internship Role: Research Assistance
• Helping Researchers with daily tasks,
• Assisting with research,
• Assisting in preparation of publications
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Start date: Negotiable with the candidate
Duration (months): preferably at least three months
Hours per day/week: 30
Number of interns needed: 2
Language of instruction: English
Deadline for the application: 30 August 2021
• Level of studies: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, in Public Policy, International Relations, Economy or related fields.
• Experience (voluntary and/or work): not obligatory
• Language fluency: Academic fluency in English is required; knowledge of other languages is an advantage
The Internship will be UNPAID, but in some cases, bonuses may be provided. Lunch and transport costs will be covered.
How to Apply:
Send the following documents to email@example.com:
• Updated CV
• Cover letter, stating the topics, which you are interested.
• Previous research work
An interview will be conducted with the selected candidates.
If you have any other questions or queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.